The Board of Directors approved to convene the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly of Shareholders for March 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM in Carrera 43 A No. 1 A Sur – 143, Centro Empresarial Santillana, in the city of Medellin Colombia.
CALL FOR GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS ‘ASSEMBLY
ODINSA S.A. summons the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly of Shareholders to be held in the city of Medellín (Antioquia), on March 19, 2021, at 10:00 AM in Carrera 43 A No. 1 A Sur-143, Santillana Business Center. For the meeting, a biosecurity protocol will be rigorously applied to prevent contagions and affectations by COVID-19, in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
The following Agenda will be submitted to the Assembly for consideration:
ORDER OF THE DAY
- Verification of the quorum.
- Reading and Approval of the Agenda.
- Appointment of a commission for approval and signing of the Minutes.
- Reading of the 2020 Management Report jointly by the Board of Directors and the President of the Company.
- Presentation of the Financial Statements as of December 31, 2020.
- Report of the Statutory Auditor.
- Approval of the joint Management Report of the Board of Directors and the President of the Company and of the Financial Statements as of December 31, 2020.
- Presentation and approval of 2020 results.
- Election and allocation of remuneration of the Board of Directors.
- Election and allocation of remuneration of the Statutory Auditor.
- Approval of resources for social benefit.
- Questions and proposals from shareholders.
Within the term established for the exercise of the right of inspection, the books and other documents provided for in the Law remain at the disposal of the Shareholders who wish to consult them at the Administration offices located in Carrera 43 A No. 1 A Sur-143 Torre Norte Piso 5, telephone: (4) 3198700, Medellín – Colombia, for which they must send a communication to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to attend your request and schedule an appointment to exercise the respective right, in strict compliance with the preventive measures derived from COVID -19.
Shareholders are reminded that the granting of powers of attorney must be carried out in compliance with the provisions contained in Circular 024 of 2010 issued by the Financial Superintendency of Colombia and that in no case may the administrators or employees of the company act as proxies. .
MAURICIO OSSA ECHEVERRI