Medellin, February 25, 2019
Subject: Call for general Shareholders Assembly
Odinsa S.A. informs that today, published the notice of announcement to the
ordinary meeting of the General Assembly of Shareholders in the newspapers: El
Colombiano and The Republic.
The announcement is reproduced below:
CALL FOR GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS ASSEMBLY
Convenes the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly of Shareholders to be held in the city of Medellín (Antioquia), on March 26, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. in Carrera 43 A No. 1 A Sur-143, Santillana Business Center.
The following agenda will be submitted to the Assembly for consideration:
ORDER OF THE DAY
1. Quorum Verification.
2. Reading and Approval of the Agenda.
3. Election of a commission for vote counting and approval of the Minutes
4. Joint 2018 Management Report by the Board of Directors and the President of the society.
5. Presentation of the Financial Statements cut to December 31, 2018.
6. Report of the Fiscal Auditor.
7. Approval of the Joint Management Report by the Board of Directors and the President of the Company and the Financial Statements cut to December 31, 2018. 8. Presentation and approval of the Profit Distribution Project Year 2018.
9. Election and fee designation of the Board of Directors.
10. Election and fee designation of the Fiscal Auditor.
11. Modification of the Bylaws.
12. Approval of resources for social responsibility.
Within the term established in the bylaws and the law, that is, from the 4th of March of this year, books and other documents stipulated by law, remain available to shareholders who wish to consult them in the Administration Offices located in Carrera 43 A No. 1 A South-143 North Tower Floor 5, Medellin, Antioquia.
The shareholders are reminded that the granting of powers of attorney must be carried out in compliance with the rules contained in Circular 024 of 2010 issued by the Financial Superintendence of Colombia and that in no case, the administrators or employees of the Company can act as representatives.
MAURICIO OSSA ECHEVERRI